VOICE - Thousands of satisfied voice customers can't be wrong! Utilizing our extensive catalog of voice product providers, with national presence, ABS has been providing end-to-end voice solutions to a wide array of business types for well over 10 years. Whether you are a SMB or a national call center ABS has a solution to perfectly fit your needs.
ABS offers a complete selection of network integration solutions through our partnerships with major carriers such as AT&T, Sprint, Embarq and Verizon to provide managed state of the art hardware and software, smart routing capability and continuous performance monitoring of your telecom services.
All Business Solutions will evaluate your current telecommunication setup including providers, contracts, terms, costs, and technology. Once familiar with your unique business needs we make improvements to current telecom terms, hardware configurations, pricing plans and vendor choices to reduce costs, simplify billing, and improved network performance.
For the growing company, ABS will work within your budget to upgrade your current infrastructure with world-class voice and data solutions.
- Phone Service
- Long Distance - multiple plans and bundles.
- InterLATA and IntraLATA
- LEC (local exchange carrier)
- POTS/B1 Lines - basic voice connection to the local network.
- Calling Card
- Private Lines
- DID (direct inward dialing)
- Remote Call Forwarding - allows a customer to have a local telephone number in a distant city.
- Voice Conferencing - personal and operated-assisted.
- VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) - optimized for the transmission of voice through the Internet or other packet-switched networks.
- PBX (private branch exchange) - serving a particular business or office.
- Phone Systems - Toshiba, Avaya, Nortel, Samsung.
- Centrex - central office switching service.
- ISDN-BRI - dial-up voice, data and video service.
- ISDN PRI - digital facility supporting voice, video and data applications.